View Single Post
Old 29-09-2010, 10:22 AM   #19
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Winford Ford Mcgraths Hill, NSW

They have been excellent within warranty and out of warranty as well. Up front with pricing ... and if it went overtime ... was not charged extra for it. Warranty work was accepted where thing needed replacing (and other items that I didn't expect to be covered either.)

No job was too hard for them ... they have looked after me and will go back there again for sure.

Crescent Motorsport Liverpool
Joe has looked after my vehicle since i was introduced to him by a friend. Nice bloke ... always tells you straight up what needs to be done. Guarantee his work 100%. One of those mechanics that are hard to find.

Adam Gorrell Auto Electrical, Mcgraths Hill
A1 work ... nice guys ... nice premises as well ... for a basic job it was done really nice ... with pretty much all cabling hidden and vehicle cleaned after work completed.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote