View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 08:10 PM   #2906
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Its partially will related as my brother and i have been written out however the minimum entitlement for us 3 kids goes to my sister. She sides with my dads second wife, my brother sides with my sister yet has joined me in contesting our entitlement. I dont talk to my sister, she has stopped talking to my mum who wants to pay her respects but isnt invited to the ceremony. My brother has stopped talking to my mum. Its an absolute cluster .. of an arrangement. I did ask my sister to invite the 1 mate of dads who im still in contact with and she refuses to. Its not even for the wake, just the formalities. I can understand not inviting my separated wife as she burnt bridges, but i personally would because she had known my old man for his last 18 years. I know she wants to pay her respects, doesnt mean anybody has to talk to her. I wouldnt say more then a passing hello. In my personal opinion, there shouldnt be a fixed guess list for a funeral service. Wake yes, thats financial. But service, if people want to pay their respects, i say let them. But, ive had no part in any of anything. I will pay my respects in my own way.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote