View Single Post
Old 21-02-2020, 06:36 PM   #3020
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Its becoming more and more inconvenient the halt on chinese imports. For a job this morning i needed 3 specific hand dryers. My manager did the ring around and found 3 in silverwater. So he got them put aside. I go there on my way to work and what do you know, they had 3 in the system but didnt have them. In true customer service style i ask the guy on the desk to look up who has. He says artarmon. So i ask him to call them and confirm. All he does is hand me a post it note with a phone number and says for me to call. So i did and asked them to physically check. Sure enough, no dice. So i called another wholesaler and they did the right thing amd found and confirmed that there were the 3 i need in north parramatta. So i drove almost home and got them. By this time it was now peak hour. So it took an age to get to alexandria to the job. Its frustrating how wholesalers make false promises at times. Later in the day i chased up a quote i asked for at works preffered branch. The response was the good old i forgot. Seriously, do these guys even want to make sales or not? So i got that quote for parts, and even though it was slightly cheaper, we are going with the other quote we got the day we asked, out of spite.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: