View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:10 PM   #155
au350hp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Aust Transmission Center in Parramatta. My trans dropped its guts so I rang three people close to home. ATC were the most accommodating with price & turnaround time. I got my car back and a few weeks later the engine mounts went. I replaced those, along with the transmission mount. After that, the car developed a vibration whilst stationary in drive, but not in neutral. I went back to ATC, keep in mind this is now 6-8 weeks after the changeover and explained the noise. They took the car back, put another tranny in and checked over all the other potential trouble spots. This took them over half a day to do a job they charge $1200 for. When they rang me to say the car is ready, the owner said ''no charge mate, if you're happy, I am happy'' I nearly fell over with shock as I honestly can't remember the last time I had something done for nothing. I went straight over to the pub across the road and bought the staff a 30 can block of VB and since then, I have taken two other cars in for service, along with a carton of cans each time. The way I see it, I get peace of mind knowing my cars get the extra mile and they get the extra business plus a few cold ones! Each time I go in, there is always a customers pride n joy, 66 427 Corvette, 32 Ford roadster, plus the usual performance euro's & tuners etc. These guys are not only great mechanics but enthusiasts too. Joe is one of the guys I deal with and his Ford knowledge alone is amazing. He spent over 30 mins helping me and explaining how things work, what is a waste of time and what works when it comes to building auto & manual 'boxes.

Last edited by au350hp; 05-09-2017 at 12:30 PM.
au350hp is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: