View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #45
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 
Default Re: Ford Australia’s record $10 million fine for “unconscionable conduct” over dodgy transmissions

Can't say I feel sorry for Ford.

I remember Whickman saying he refuted the ACCC's allegations last year. He refuted the issue straight up. Instead of owning it and coming out and saying we are sorry, we have muffed this up and will work towards fixing it.

I have been dealing with Ford for the last 15 years and they have never been good to deal with. Nothing has ever been fixed with no fuss as far as Ford CRC go, its always turned into some sort of **** fight where I have had to plead my case and continually chase them up.

All I can say is sucked in and I hope all affected customers get their money back plus some for the pain and suffering Ford has caused. A motor vehicle is most peoples second biggest asset so they should be able to buy a new one with confidence it will do the job for atleast 5 - 7 years. Some of these cars were failing before the first inspection.
Smoke Pursuit is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: