View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 09:16 PM   #64
snap0964
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Today's election

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed View Post
It looks Like Dr Keryn may be a; one hit wonder Too..!!!
She left her mark already by helping to weaken our borders - so no big loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
If they score majority government they can end this Zali Steggal persons political career within a single term, because the Government won't need to put the feelers out for support in the senate, Zali is essentially powerless.
It's likely they'll have a lower house majority, but with all the greens senators being returned, it'll still be a rabble to get anything passed through them, the minors and Labor.
Quote:
It doesn't matter if she stands for climate change and all other sorts of kittens, sunshine and rainbow feel good things, she literally will have no power to get anything changed and then the constituents within Warringah will turf her out and go back to the next candidate the LNP fields there.l
It'll give her a chance to honour her 100% renewable policy and buy that EV or hybrid car, and get those solar panels on her roof that she said was in the process of getting.
Quote:
Her political career will be remembered as assisting the LNP dispose of Tony Abbott's influence over their party - quite the useful idiot. Ideally for me they end up with a minority government because theres an extra $200 in it for me if that occurs
Interesting the Greens were handing out her how to vote brochures . . .
I think the Coalition had $7.00 on them to win earlier last week - should've gotten on to that action . . .
snap0964 is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: