View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 02:13 PM   #88
zipping
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Today's election

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
Hopefully it's Plibersek that gets the role for the sake of the punters.

At the end of the day all our political class are dodgy so we may as well as make some money from their shennanigans
If i were a hard head in Labor, I would walk away from every senior polly's in that party.

Think about it logically.

Since Howard in 96 they have won an election in 2007 (replicating Howard and calling for change based on Howard had stayed too long) and drew in 2010 where the cobbled together a minority government.

Clearly, the same olds including Plibbers, Bowen, Wong, Marles, Butler, Burke, O'connor and Albo just have not cut it over the years.

They have all had in-put and failed, basically Labor is in an echo chamber.

Outside Albo (who I like) almost none of them take on right-wing arguments outside of the home ground of the ABC and Fairfax media. The media being biased don't challenge them much either but rather barrack for them.

The fact is that this coalition government is extremely light on for talent outside Scomo, Frydenberg, Corman

You would expect the coaltion to improve its game in the next 3 years with all the has beens out as long as the new talent is up to it.

Labor really missed an opportunity.

Heads should roll and a completely new strategy devised, that is based on prosperity for all, growing the pie so everyone benefits.
zipping is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: