View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
orsest170
WRC Fanatic

Here’s another option:

http://www.european-parts.net/catalo...b23b8cf31e3662

You can get these Eibach springs landed on your door step for about $320. Do you know anyone that can help you fit the springs? I fitted (with help from a friend) Eibach springs to my XR5 in just 2 hours and for the very small cost of buying my mate a bottle of alcohol!

The ride is firmer, but it’s a worthwhile trade off considering the amazingly flat handling and aggressive stance that the car now has. I haven’t had the camber or wheel alignment checked yet, but a couple of other guys have been getting around on Eibachs (without a camber kit) for months now and not had any issues.

The Eibach’s won't lower your car as much as other springs on the market, but will still give your car a much nicer and 'sensible' ride height. These ‘superlow’ type springs look great, but there are too many compromises to be made. I’m not knocking Pedders, but for a few extra bucks, I’d go the Eibachs.
orsest170 is offline   Reply With Quote