View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 08:15 AM   #14
ThaFlash
Trusted Seller

Default Re: Tickford 18x8 rims

XY Chaser: You are welcome to pick them up, I believe the borders between NSW and VIC will be open on the 13th November with no quarantining required for either state's residence.

As always, check with your local dictatorship, propaganda and state run media

I am in the sunny suburb of Frankston (VIC), the beginning of the Mornington Peninsula, you could make a day of it, with plenty to do around here. Everything has opened up. Bring your fishing rods and squid jigs and you'll be eating fresh calamari that night!

1x Wheel weighs 25.6 Kg according to the bathroom scales, they always show more than they should.

Estimated height (when laying flat) with bubble wrap will be 30cm, without bubble wrap they are 27cm.
Current diameter with tyres is 67cm, however with bubble wrap they will end up being square at roughly 70cm W X 70cm L.

Cheers

P.S. If the Transport Company has a depot within 20Ks from Frankston, I will drop them off there personally. TNT has one in Hallam, which I can do, no worries. Dandenong, Dandenong Sth. Clayton are other suburbs which may have depots and am happy to drive to.

Last edited by ThaFlash; 12-11-2020 at 08:40 AM. Reason: I didn't have coffee yet...
ThaFlash is offline   Reply With Quote