View Single Post
Old 26-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #6
falconnut
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Ebay Bogan special.

THIS is my problem

I would not take the car IF it was FREE

Quote:
Up for auction is my 1989 Ford EA Falcon pretty much everything is done for you its (Illegal i bet) lowered, 17"rims, full blue led underglow, blue bonnet jets, blue parkers, custom made centre console, custom made wall with lock in boot, 2.5" sports exhaust system, sports steering wheel, custom made door trims and roof lining with FPR embroidery, spray painted 3 months ago from bare metal in its original blue with a purple pearl through the paint, cut and polished today, 3.9 litre, head re-built 6 months ago and short motor re-built from scratch 2 years ago runs perfectly always been serviced from the same guy, and the exhaust gives it a deep note, cd player with amp, my uncle brought this car brand new then i brought it off him about 7 years ago to do it up but with 5 kids and another on the way it sort of got slowed down a lot my project and now have no room for it very very regrettable sale many more pictures available on request and any questions at all call rob on 04338322934 car is located in melton a must sell great older car . It comes with reg until September but no RWC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTDHO
Neat EA.

What's your problem with it/seller?
Troolololololol