View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 11:39 AM   #428
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny_Jim View Post
I've also seen Champex not work, gave the guy night terrors if I recall. He still smokes now, although not as much.

I smoked for around 20 years, 'quit' about 5 years ago. I say 'quit' as I still vape. I spend ~$60 a month on vaping, I hate to think how much it would cost me if I smoked now. For me it's the lesser of two evils. Yes, there are unknown risks, but compared to the known risks of smoking it was a no-brainer for me. I don't smell, my fingers aren't yellow, I can 'smoke' in company vehicles and I still have the excuse to nip out for a quick puff if I'm waiting for something.

The government are flip-flopping a bit as to whether ban nicotine for use in vapes. They announced a ban starting in January which caused a rush on the online nicotine shops. But considering you can spend $150 on a bottle of nicotine and have it last for nearly a decade (keep it in the freezer), you can stock up once and pretty much forget about it.

missus had that same/similar problem. vaping IS still putting shiiit into ya lungs tho.
mad2 is offline   Reply With Quote