View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 12:54 AM   #3
CJR09
RPO 77

Default Re: Shed ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by deven_200 View Post
Hi,
I’ve currently got a planning permit in to build a 13m x 7.5m shed with 3m eave height.
I’ve had a few different ideas of what size roller doors and placement of roller door to maximise its full potential. I want to have a workshop with mezzanine above and be able to store carpentry trailer, caravan (maybe a boat one day too.
My though was to have two roller doors on the long side and 1 in the gable side as well but I’m interested in different ideas. So please help me with anything you have or know anything or pictures of your own shed.
Regards

Deven

I think your shed is too small for what you want to do with it

4x3m bay = each bay may be too small/skinny with all items in there

3x4m bay = not enough bays for the toys because workshop/mezz will take up a bay

the knee/eave height will/can work with the right roof pitch to create the height required for the caravan - you only need 400mm head room above DLO for a roller

i do think you need to go a little bigger - perhaps 16x7.5/8 for what you want to do - 13x7.5m will be fine without the boat

2no 3.0m (w) x 2.6m (h) rollers to side wall for the open bays and a 3.0m (w) x 3.0m (h) to the gable end wall opposite the workshop/mezz?

Q: If you have tried to sell it three times now and it is still not sold, do you think it might be over-priced?

A: It is over priced - just like all the other falcon coupes for sale!!

CJR09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: