View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 11:33 PM   #27
XFISH98

Default Re: AIR HORN will not work...........in my letterbox

North of the river suburb 'BALGA' is one of the worst crime suburbs, with Armadale ( south of the river ) worst in the south with lots of criminal activities. Anybody in perth have heard of these suburbs as crime capitals............with rockingham coming in a hot 3rd place. And I live no-where near these area's. I live opposite 3 football fields that are always filled with all different nationalities - people playing soccer , volley ball and plenty of yoga/Pilates ( which my elderly neighbour likes to watch in his chair )classes in the morning. It only takes a few ****WITS to ruin the area.......but since starting this thread, I've had no junk mail even though the horn is now wired up and ready to go. Here's the vid to show....clicky clicky...https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KutpByEK_wE This whole operation was to scare the people delivering junk mail and other small notices. I once had a pamphlet delivered , stating they cut lawns at low prices................I dont have any grass on my property to speak of. I only had probably 2 pieces of mail go missing in the 10 years I've been there.............but my neighbours complain all the time. And I've thought of having all bills changed to emails, but i like my paper bills. I mess up my emails already enough, without worrying about bills coming through.

Last edited by XFISH98; 08-07-2022 at 11:46 PM.
XFISH98 is offline   Reply With Quote