View Single Post
Old 14-02-2023, 05:28 PM   #2437
GO FURTHER
Donating Member3

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Fitting New Iridium Plugs & the state of the old ones - (Photo Essay) 
Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cozzo View Post
I've got a 4.89 rating on Uber and I've done a heap of trips and lots of pickups from sketchy places in the early hours of the morning, I reckon my points loss comes from me talking to the driver constantly - **** I love meeting random people and finding out their stories
I've got a 5.00 rating... Probably only because I give every driver 5 stars, (whether they deserve it or not).

The reason I do this is that after speaking to a longtime Uber driver, he told me that when a number of available pickups are on offer... Uber drivers are more likely to select pick-ups from highly rated riders first for their own safety and peace of mind.

Contrary to popular belief, any rating below 4.5 is considered bad in the Uber world.

High passenger ratings guarantee you will get a ride quickly and won't be left waiting, so I play the game and put the odds in my favour.
GO FURTHER is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: