View Single Post
Old 27-01-2016, 09:40 AM   #1471
FairmontGS
WT GT
Donating Member3

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik View Post
Thanks mate, and will done to you to, I haven't touched a drop for years, but have indulged in all manner of junk food over the years, in the last 4 months I have sworn of the loli water , and as much sugar as I can as well as junk food , also cut brekky down to about a third and lunch about half, I try and have a good tea though .
I'm thinking getting it off. might be less of a problem than keeping it off, but time will tell , 3 stone to go : ).
You're doing all the right things. Slow weight reduction is more sustainable. A couple of suggestions - cut out all juices as well (if you're drinking them) - full of sugar, do like Ross is and prepare your own. I have a glass of lemon juice and soda water every morning with breakfast instead. Swap your meal sizes around - breakfast is the most important meal of the day and if you cut that back you're likely to feel fatigued by mid-morning. So big breakfast of freshly cut up fruit, low fat yoghurt and raw muesli/weetbix, coffee/tea, squeezed juice, medium sized lunch and a light dinner. A light dinner also helps you sleep better.

Works for me.

Cheers.
FairmontGS is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: