View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 06:13 PM   #86
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Will never happen, would only take a judge to be under pressure to award custody to a Father in the name of equality and that father to then do something stupid and the axe would fall, no ones putting their reputation or career on the line for that where kids are involved.
It would be naïve to think the majority of cases are settled in favour of the Mother because she's the better option, i'd say its more a case of err on the side of caution.

Unfortunately I've seen the other side of the coin where an ex partner made some serious allegations against my Sister who then had 4 of her children taken away and put into Foster care which by all accounts was a nightmare for them, the irony being that the ex partner was a monster who used to beat them with a fishing rod if them played up, yet he walked away with his Son and the Courts said nothing.
My Sister wasn't an angel, she made some mistakes in life, but she loved her kids and never lay a hand on them yet she and them paid a price because of Family Court.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote