View Single Post
Old 16-03-2020, 07:49 PM   #88
MercuryT
Banned

Default Re: Marriage - Bliss or Prison?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Festiva View Post
Anyone involved in the system knows that decisions are mostly the very opposite of whats in the best interests of the children.

Courts and judges do all they can to turn a blind eye to fathers while giving almost anything and everything to mothers.

I would know.

Been before 3 different judges in 2 family court matters.

I was the applicant in both cases.

I didn't get even close to half of what I requested each and every time.

Yet, the mother was freely offered near double by the judge, or the judge openly asked what she wanted - and what was asked for was instantly granted.

No looking at the documents, no asking me my opinion, nothing.

Can you imagine that for just a second?

I can say a lot more but there is a pending matter before the courts that also involves a high level police investigation.

Just pray that for once justice prevails.

There is an innocent 12 month old that desperately needs justice to prevail - because it's in her bests interests.
I was the Applicant in my case also due to Ex flying around the world with my daughter without my consent.

My honesty was tested heavily, not proven to do anything wrong, yet amazingly my daughter changed school during legal proceedings with "no father" written on school application form.

So basically my Ex wife blatantly lying as per previously, but DURING PROCEEDINGS and Court said the Mother can do that to ensure my daughter's development as they moved houses with new husband.

The clear arrogance to do that (whilst i argued she's a liar, and clearly lied during proceedings) says it all as she knew I was screwed completely.

Just so stupid and unfair beyond words.
MercuryT is offline   Reply With Quote