View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 10:56 PM   #1212
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Mate, just find someone who you after a bit of time gets to know you and who you find comfortable to talk to. I have 2 docs. Ive been head ****ed by 14 months of a legal issue thats almost over. So some things i preffer the bloke, others i prefer the lady. But, ive gotten to sort of know both over time. So im not just another one like what seems to be how docs on hospitals are. And im not talking bad towards doctors in hospitals, they are under stresses of their own.
But, talking about stuff, thats why i like the lady gp. Injuries, thats why i like the bloke. Not affraid to put preassure on and ask does that hurt.
But its all about being comfortable, and knowing its all confidential. The gp/doc/ whoever, isnt going to go home and talk shop. They arent allowed to.
Im heaps confident in my legal team also. Both my solicitor, and her junior, they will let me know if they are talking candidly. But, theyre both awesome as people. Absolute robot lizards when it comes to their work, but, still, people who im comfortable to deal with.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: