View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019, 09:15 PM   #69
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Today's election

I'm traditionally an ALP voter but this election was the first time One Nation contested in my electorate and I wanted to send a message, so I voted One Nation followed by United Australia, then a couple of minors with LNP in 6th, ALP 7th followed by Greens last - I essentially voted LNP as the micro parties don't stand a chance here.

I also voted below the line in the senate to 20+ places, Fraiser Anning's Conservatives in the senate, then Shooters Fishers and Farmers solely for Ricky Muir then some minor parties with LNP in the high teens and ALP in the twenties.

It sends a message to the two majors that you better get your **** sorted - my vote would have moved along different camps 6 times during the count for the house of reps.

If you look at the national swing, ALP, LNP and Greens were down with the collection of minor right wing parties getting a 5% swing toward them, the nation is moving towards the right.

QLD is responsible for LNP's shock win and they can thank Bob Brown and his gypsy caravan from Melbourne and Sydney trying to dictate to QLD patronising them.

QLD doesn't like being told by other states how to run their electorates, who are these gypsies from Melbourne and Sydney to tell them to boycott Adani? It's jobs on the line for regional QLD and some vegan flogs from Melbourne and Sydney are trying to tell them what's best?
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
5 users like this post: