View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 11:24 PM   #26
mif73
CNC fixer guy

Default Re: 200kw AU Xr8 Chewin the Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprobbo View Post
Yea I'm thinking a leaking injector on the right bank. Its weird how it runs lean on start up and then gradually goes to over rich. And it doesn't seem to go into closed loop mode at all even when driving, Forscan box continually says OFF for the closed loop mode and the engine gets up to 81Deg is that hot enough?
Forscan should show closed loop as either open or closed in the data window. I dont think you had it displayed in the vid, will check again.

Not sure about min temp but i reckon by 85deg C it should easily be in closed loop (engine has to be running for at least 30 seconds too).

The PID for closed loop monitoring Is called fuelsys I think, actually I think there are two PID'S called fuelsys, you have to choose both if not sure.
Weekend Toy: S1 AU Fairlane V8 with LTD bits, Tickford 17" wheels, front and rear chin spoilers, series 2 front brake conversion with Super pro bushes, Pacemaker headers, rear muffler removed, Kings/Pedders lowered suspension, Koni adj rears, painted headlight bezels, HR 2300kg hitch, 2 stage shift kit, trans cooler, reverse cam and media player.

Wife unit's : 2010 update FG XR6, reverse cam, HR 2300kg Hitch, German Maestro speakers, parcel shelf sub, trimmed mudflaps, batman stickers.
mif73 is offline   Reply With Quote