Thread: FPV GTF Prices
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2014, 09:02 PM   #195
Iggle Piggle
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: FPV GTF Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV+fteT3 View Post
Something not considered is how much value will be attached to the last FPV super pursuit and GS utes? There will be no FGX XR8 ute,there will be no mustang ute? As for ranger and alike they are a truck. I dont know what I will replace my S/P with in the future there are no sedan based (good handling) V8 six speed performance utes available. XR6T ute is all you have available. FG S/C Rspec ute could be worth a motza......
Yep, will be interesting to see how the values of the limited-edition Pursuits go compared to values of GTF's.

On one hand, locally there were only 120 of the limited-edition Pursuit (versus 500 GTF), and as you say they are the last V8 Falcon ute (whereas GTF won't be the final V8 Falcon sedan)...

But then although it did have unique additions, it did not get a unique tune and increase in power to differentiate it further like GTF did, and it missed out on a unique name or code ('limited-edition Pursuit' doesn't seem as sexy or unique as 'GTF' - don't know why they didn't call it GTF Pursuit or include GTF badging).
Iggle Piggle is offline   Reply With Quote