Thread: FPV GTF Prices
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2014, 10:36 AM   #199
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 
Default Re: FPV GTF Prices

Glad to see the guys fronted up with their readies are happy with their GTF-s. I would be in your club if I didn't already have a MK II GT-E. And you GT-F guys get the new radio antenna system for the next model Falcon don't you? As a primarily country driver the radio reception in FG is absolutely abysmal, I can't believe it got through development. I ride Harleys that have better radio reception! Oh and the Harley key fob also doesn't require me putting in a slot before hitting start :-) They are my main two peeves in 'MY' use of my car to be honest. Small in the sceme of things, but really freakin annoying at times. If someone comes up with the retro install of the new antenna system (which hopefully actually works really well) I would get it done.