View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 10:25 PM   #32
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: What surprised you while Driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73 4V XB
I get surprised on a regular basis by self entitled ****ers who think they own the roads.
https://youtu.be/Kswd8XvHJX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8
I get suprised by nongs who can't stay in their own lane, and drift from side to side. Probably too busy texting to realise they are a foot over into the wrong lane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snap0964
Retards who drive at night with no lights on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sioso
Dip****s who realise they were doing 20km/h under the speed limit the second I overtake them and then decide to tailgate as though I'm holding them up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed
Driving Down Parramatta Road in the truck one Day. Look down beside Me & "Ol Mate is receiving "Fellatio" from His female passenger..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassie f100
And fellow retards who drive with headlights AND (usually) misaligned fog lights all on at the same time
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8
I get surprised whin i find that there are actually a few courteous drivers still getting about, the dickheads don't surprise me as they're plentiful in numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed
Retards who Don't Dip their Lights 'til the last possible second, Or come up behind you & Don't Dip them at All.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stig_3754
Or the ones who turn on their high beams BEFORE passing you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8
Like the young chick who killed a cyclist while texting?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bevsta007
Nothing much surprises me these days on the roads, I know if you put your indicator on to change lanes that make the person in the other lane accelerate..

But Recently I've observed that the emergency lane on the freeway is a special lane for some impatient drivers - the surprising part was someone doing it in a sign written ute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor 57
people overtaking road trains on a right bend only to have me coming at them from the opposite direction and miss each other by a bees dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Brooksy
That driving with Queenslanders is almost as dangerous as driving in Asia where road users and rules are fairly new in comparison. The worst drivers I've experienced in Australia by a country mile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:.
Well today i missed a fool facetiming with headphones in by a poofteenth of an inch. So the pedestrian lights for the safe direction were making noise, but this bloke just heard noise and walked out in the wrong direction. I missed him. He had an oh **** moment. But really, it was a graphic representation of ignorance. He walked out well after my light was green and i was in second turning right, so clearly i was under way for enough time, but no, he walked out anyways. I mean, my car would easily win, the utes running well over 2 tonnes as it sits. But its not a fight with a person i want to prove. I did do a pants check next red light. I was fine.
My bad everyone
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
8 users like this post: