View Single Post
Old 15-04-2019, 04:03 PM   #115
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: NBN so far, whats your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasOLane View Post
We were supposed to be getting the NBN 2 years ago, then it was put back to this time last year, then it was supposed to be July this year (they started digging past our place three weeks ago) now it's been put off again until Jan-July next year.

As we're supposed to be getting FTTC (fibre to the curb) I wonder if this means a direct connection with the USA, a we spell it Kerb. Not Curb
thats like us , we were meant to het it years ago and it kept betting bumped by 6 to 8 months a time
and started as FTTN then mid way thru it went FTTC , but a few months ago when it still read as planed Dec this year to June next they dropped it back to FTTN

all my surrounding suburbs were meant to receiver NBN after us have it already and have FTTC
funny part is across the road out my front door is another suburb which has FTTC and they still have cable running down both sides of my (the main) street

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: