View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 07:36 AM   #491
NevermindST

Default Re: New members Introduce yourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achooi View Post
ay what's up people. just got myself a fiesta ST ecoboost WZ series. incredible car! mods so far are aesthetic, with front lower splitter, and a few other odds and ends (tinted windows, front quarter panel ST sticker, mighty car mods stickers (mandatory ;) ) and some vortex generators on the rear wing (a quick google search seems to show a study showing some good gains from using these on hatch backs....but no lie, i did it just for the looks) i also placed yelllow covers on the front fog lights. I've also claye bared the duco, and also applied nanolex "ceramic" coat to the paintwork.

i'm also going to be installing a cobb lower rear engine mount to replace the stock mount. thinking of going with a cobb exhaust and a Peron hybrid turbo with a dyno tune as well but at the moment enjoying the car as is. far out! it is such a fun car!!!! feel so great around the corners ;). My tires from the factory seem to have been inflated to about 45 psi, the car handles nice with this pressure, but i've never inflated tires to such a high psi so if anyone has any experience with optimum psi for the tyres please message me. ATM i've got the psi at 44 witht he tyres fully warmed up, so maybe 43 or 42 psi at cold inflation.

would someone know if there's a fiesta ST or small ford car performance club in NSW?
Welcome there is a Facebook book and forum group for the Ford Hot Hatches we meet a fair bit, not an official club. We do a range of things from cruises to track days, look up NSW XR5/ST/RS/XR4 cruise group. What area are you from?
NevermindST is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: