Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 01:27 AM   #19551
prktkljokr
praek tih kl jo kr

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDog View Post
Must have a sore butt sitting on the fence for four years ? ......if you can't decide after four years you never will......so il put you in the anti Vax camp coz they're the only ones that can't let it go ???
No sore Butt, not a anti vaxer either, as I am fully vaccinated in all the other vaccinations that have stopped me from contracting what they are meant to stop, that were all tested the right way.

I do have a few dead vaxed friends that seemed to get heart and blood problems after the vaccination, coincidence?, I dont think so, seeing that the companies that released the vaccines have even admitted that it causes these problems in some people, so they have pretty much killed these people, but a small mortality rate is ok, would you be happy if your wife, mother, father, child, sister or brother was one of these people who had a fatal reaction to the vaccine?

Did you also know that the companies that make these vaccines that you are taking are exempt from any prosecution resulting from said vaccine?
This user likes this post: