View Single Post
Old 23-10-2014, 08:23 PM   #10545
elfinke

Default Re: Last EVER Falcon Picture & Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FGX S/C V8 View Post
Same reason I'm going black it will spend most of its life under a car cover not picking up veges from the shop gettin trolley bashed!

I'm not a real blue man personally but I reckon that blue will be impressive in the flesh. Bit like the BA blue forget the name, blueprint??..That color sparkled on a new BA..
I'm somewhat envious of you guys who have work cars, or simply a second (or more) family cars. We had a work car for year or two not long ago and it was great not worrying about fuel or who I parked next to.

Unfortunately, any FGX XR8 (or SV8/ISF/SSV/etc.) I bought would be the daily driver, would be left in supermarket carparks while the shopping is done fortnightly and would be parked 5 times a week at a university (where I work), surrounded by yahoo p-platers.

My current BFII cops a bit of a flogging by circumstance and the environment :( I've learnt a coping mechanism, which is merely that life is too short to worry too much about your one and only car. Be a different story if it were my Sunday driver though!
elfinke is offline   Reply With Quote