View Single Post
Old 29-04-2016, 09:20 PM   #86
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: The Camping Thread

I go out to spots that their is no amenities and have a dirt bike to get right out wop wop.
We are on speaking terms with the Yowie, Mick first met him 30 years ago not to mention Mick has been mistaken for a Yowie himself and even been called a silver back on job sights.
I take out as little as need be and sleep in my ute as it's up out of the ticks and snakes and the crocks can't get ya.
Mick and myself were right out in the scrub once and we heard the strange noise growling, never herd nothing like it, but it was not keen on us being their near a water hole in the creek, probably a bunyip, we were not to keen on finding out ether without a gun and that far out best not bother, but we cant get out there anymore because the scrub is to over grown now and even other places we have ridden up to, other people will not go in out of fear, it's great I bring fishing line and just roll it out so we can find our way back, you can't see the sun and the wind in the trees is magic not to mention the places we have seen that spin you out.
castellan is offline   Reply With Quote