View Single Post
Old 24-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #17
Dusty1
Giddy up!

I've voted Good compared to others in price/size class.

I like mine. Sure it's got some issues, but they all have. My BA Futura had a lot of issues, but as it was a company car, I (surprisingly) didn't worry about them too much.

I go the rear hatch sorted, now I have some trim coming off the hatch - now that's p*ssed me off. But I'm not going to get rid of the car because of that. It's not stopping the car from going, and will be fixed next time I drop it in for a service.

I too noticed the issue with going from AM to FM, but I've set up voice tags, and simply say a FM (or AM) station, and it changes for me. Easy.

I lease mine, and I already have two people who are very interested in buying the car once the lease comes up. Can't complain about that!

Further, if they bring out a 2.2l as discussed above by apstar, I will definitely go down that track. The second series will be better than this one, same as those cars that came in after April 08 had the hatch fix. The next model will have some other issues ironed out.

I think people expected too much. No car is perfect to everyone. Everyone is going to find an issue they don't like, and make that the focus of their wrath. I knew a bloke with a Ferrari and he complained that the roof vibrated when up. I wish that was my complaint with my Ferrari!
Previous:
Oct 07 built Mondeo TDCi hatch, Stardust Silver, bluetooth, leather, tow pack, sunroof.
Dusty1 is offline   Reply With Quote