View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 11:46 AM   #78
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Trends and Choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRU842 View Post
If this is the referenced case it doesn't involve 'transgender students' according to court records: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/28/o...nty-trans.html
I can't read that article, its behind a paywall... But I can guess what its going to say and its in line with what I read since then and been updated with. The boy, according to at least his mum and probably him, didn't identify as being transgender. Which really doesn't mean anything to me, parents don't always know everything and kids lie to get out of the ****.

But even if some of the facts of the case have shifted, the core of it remains the same. A boy dressed in a skirt entered a transgender toilet (not something one would question, or allowed to be questioning at all really, not in the same way as a man entering a female toilet), raped a girl and when her father questioned the school board and got angry, they physically and forcibly restrained and removed the father who was arrested and charged with domestic terrorism.

But further reading has shown an interesting turn of developments.

The then superintendent of the school board has been charged with something and during the Grand Jury, which handed down an indictment, it was revealed that not only had he known about the rape, but he personally informed the other members of the school board and demanded they keep it under wraps and lie it ever happened or exited.

He and the entire school board lied to everyone, including to the fathers face in public, about the rape in order to progress their own personal agenda... Which subsequently caused another student to be sexually assaulted by the same boy when he was allowed to move school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Just throwing out here an opposite view to generate discussion, based on the comment above. Now, I'm playing devil's advocate here, and I don't necessarily agree or disagree with anything that's being stated here, by me or others.

You're considering an alternate view to yours as being brainwashing' but that's based around your beliefs, which are predominantly formed by what you've been taught (both through the education system you were in and by your family and those around you), and by what you've self learned.
It's ok, I think understood what you were trying to do and say... I enjoy playing the devil every now and then.

But I have to say I completely disagreed with it and thought it was a ridiculous argument, even before it went sideways.

Science has discovered and taught us, and I'll restrict this to humans, there are only 2 sexes based on what each one can do. One created the egg, the other fertilises it. We call these sexes a female and male. But science has only explained and defined what nature has created and intended us to be at this point in our physical and natural evolution.

What I learnt, you learnt and has been taught for thousands of years is a concept based on fact. And the fact is we have A and B and each is defined by physical and capability traits.

It's not brainwashing to put into words and and explain what nature has given us.

But it is brainwashing to teach kids and people that A can become B or vice versa if one closes their eyes tight and chants "I think I can, I think I can". It's brainwashing to throw millions of years of fact, evolution, nature, instinct and science out the window because someone says they feel funny and others are determined to pander to them.

Lia Thomas will never be a female as much as he tries to be and nothing should convince anyone that he is. The world and womens sport are a poorer place once he became allowed to compete as a female. And it specially doesn't help his case since he still cracks a hardon when looking at women in the change room.

Or maybe that makes him a transgender female lesbian... Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Question
The parents losing the ability mention and more so expecting school to teach the kids the amount of social issues of today…..
I cant recall seeing that memo.
I dont think thats the case, I see it more that there is an expectation that teachers replace parents in that side of the education.

Parents don't have time anymore, they are working 4 jobs between them afterall, and no expect teachers to fill that knowledge gap for them.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: