View Single Post
Old 13-09-2019, 11:59 PM   #921
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
good point agree and thats the million dollar question about yourself in life.
How much in debt do you really want to be ? stick your neck out to the proverbial, hey its either good luck in the good times and hopefully you put away more for the rainy day but when it goes bad you only have yourself to blame full stop if you haven't covered your butt.
Being conservative has its compromise's But your likely not to be up the creek without a paddle when that time comes compared to those who stuck their necks out - and get chopped.
I know where I have been all my life, less debt own as much as poss, win win.
True and boy don't I know it !

I have seen many a fool in business and do real well and then end up loosing the lot and destroying everyone around them, oh boy I have seen them come to me crying and licking their wounds, but do they truly care about all who they destroyed no not at all really and that's a fact, they will make out that they do, but lets say I see one who went bankrupt on me and 10 or 20 years down the track and they are doing real well again would they give a thought about buying me a beer .

I have had Builders all the time crying for me to help them out, help help help me out, but would they ever lift a finger to help anyone out themselves never once have I seen it from when I started in my trade from 1971 noting but try and undermine and destroy all under them with every trick in the book.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: