View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 11:44 AM   #764
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackney View Post
Well they don’t,they are all very,very similar.Mobil is the same as the others,I use BP,Shell,Caltex & currently Mobil(all 98) absolutely no difference whatsoever.Cheers
I will not use Caltex or any of they supply woolys, 7 /11, mobil in SEQ it's the same crap regardless 91, 95, 98 but for there E10 that is good.
From 1995 I have found this out and it's still the same now, I can even tell if a car is using there crap fuel.
A mate was showing me his new 375KW VF SSV power and I said you are using one of them crap fuels and he said how do you know, well I can hear that crappy sound, it's something like a muffled burble type of slight missing sound, it took even me some years to notice this sound, but now I am awake to it I can detect it directly now and old mate got his nose out of joint real badly because he thought it went well, but I said it did not really impress me for 375KW, some months later he turned up again and it really did go well and I said that's not one of the fuels that I bag and he said it was not and he was happy. not to mention he can only use 98 fuel in it.

I go see mates 400km away and when coming home I would overtake a few cars and think this is not really going that well, thing is up there is mainly that crap stations, so I made sure I only put BP or Shell in it from then and then I was really impressed overtaking, I was like f this goes !

If some one puts Caltex type crap in my car I know it, but for the E10.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote