View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 12:13 PM   #765
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmav23 View Post
not commenting on you.

I said some people are always complaining about the fuels prices when its low priority and the government cant control.

No one can force another country to produce more oil or ask a business to sell a product cheaper.
Aussie dollar is dropping so the price of fuel will go up, because the USA economy has turned around and is powering up getting a stronger dollar.

Well the USA does force other country's to produce more oil or not and has ways of manipulation the price up or down, they worked to lower the price of oil so that Russia could not clean up, for one.

The same with business, as any government have ways they can manipulate them, sure they do not ask but they do it, they have screwed my business over for years letting in foreign workers flood in so that I had no work at all, not to mention lower the quality standard to just total crap.
Not to mention Paul Keating tried his best to destroy Aussie Business by slamming us into a wall that hard that so many went bankrupt or nearly went under at the time.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote