View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 01:32 PM   #767
PG2
#neuteredlyfe
Donating Member2

Default Re: Petrol Price crisis......

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmav23 View Post
Why do you think you are being ripped off.

Businesses sell at the highest price they can to make the most amount of profit.

If you local petrol station wants to sell fuel at one million dollars, so what ?

The solution is alternative fuels cars like electric where you never ever have to buy fuel again !

Electricity prices have skyrocket so people buy solar panels and batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmav23
Most people can be lazy and and financially clueless.

They will complain about fuel prices to save a few dollars but then they wont change banks to save thousands on home loans or change their superannuation to save huge amounts of money.

If fuel costs are such an issue then change to a nissan leaf or hybrid.

I can only guess that you own several oil companies or own an electric car and you want others to follow you so that you don't feel left out? Only joking. Good on ya if do own oil companies or an electric car.

A Nissan Leaf is not going to lug my family around and all of the associated stuff that comes with a wife and two children.

Also, if you can find me a hybrid ute that is reasonable money I will consider it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTe342 View Post
The easiest way to save and make the majors more competitive is to support the independants. The fuel comes out of the same terminals. Vote with your feet !
7/11 at Thornton this morning - 142.9 (unleaded) 162.9 (98 premium)
PG2 is offline   Reply With Quote