View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 09:11 PM   #725
xr8cam

Default Re: For Sale notices thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doreturnonfoot View Post
Just posting for others that may be interested - it has very low km and manual. i agree it is not cheap, however it looks like one of the best ford sale at the moment
It does look good hey. There two au's for sale, one is 200kw, the other 220kw, both super low kms, and they are garaged clean genuine examples. Both under $16,000 and have been for sale for a year. I believe $12k is the absolute maximum at the moment for a series 2 or 3 220kw XR8. I follow the market closely and have bought 3 XR8's in the last couple of years. I paid $9500 for a 220kw AUII with 90,000kms on it, full documentation t 5 other cars before I ended up choosing mine. One car I looked at was $12,500 with over 130,000kms so I offered him $11k cash, its still for sale 9 months later. I seriously doubt any XR8 will ever come close to their purchase price new, maybe a specially optioned but I can't see it. T series are equally slow to sell and are mostly higher kms which is a turn off especially with a high ticket price. Don't get me wrong, I would love these cars to become sort after as much as the next owner, fingers crossed.
xr8cam is offline   Reply With Quote