View Single Post
Old 22-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #14
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo
Lesson = don't crap where you eat...

Had similar problem with old neighbours son who used to hit 60 plus in our little court revving out 2nd gear in his old 4 cyl ricer. P Plater

Couple of parents ended up stopping him one day and had a stern word to him...problem fixed.

I agree that a note is spineless but the message is pretty clear - keep it cool and move on...there are bigger issues in life and bad neighbours are a pain to live with. First its your driving, then it will be something else, and then something else again.
Not really a fair post considering the OP has stated that he does well below the limit. I also think it a little hard to just "keep it cool and move on" considering he has come out to find four flat tyres. That's not the kind of thing that you can really just ignore.

If it were me I'd go around to all the neighbors places and ask them if they have an issue with you and also outline what is going on. Get on the front foot and get stuck into the issue instead of letting it fester and grow.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397