View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 07:49 PM   #1
Quadcams
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default A big thankyou to Chris & Craig@ACE

Guys where do I start from when I first met both of you guys to the friendship we have now is a privilege to know you both.

Firstly Craig,
Mate you have been awsome help to me, unconditional is a undertsatement, dead set legend.
From storing my car for 8 months in your workshop and not putting a mark on it inside or out to dropping the new motor/exaust in, the work can't be falted, to helping out changing tyres, pulling the exaust off, tailgate etc then putting it all back on again when it was raced, mate you will have unlimited supply of Krispy Creams when ever I come down or you come up lol and last but not least your friendship will be returned ten fold, cannot speak more highly of you mate.

Chris,
Cheers for the home delivery mate cant say how much I appreciated you doing that for me considering the circumstances, your a champion.
Being patient waiting for my car wasnt a issue know I was always in good hands with you dude. The amount of time you have put into this motor really shines when you drive it, oh man does it what.
The help and advice you have given me along the way has always been in my interests warning me of the possible downsides of the way I wanted to go but the results are way better than I expected (and I aint raced it yet), awsome for a daily driver but put the boot into it, one word "monster" actually two "friggin monster" and that idle (already had two people in the traffic complementing it today).
You and Craig are two of the most friendliest and helpfull guys I have ever met, go way past the call of duty to keep you happy.

Both of you guys need to stand tall as being a Ford owner we are so lucky to have you two guys on the blueoval side.

Both of you's friends for life, legends in the making!!

Now lets go and kick some ls1's asses!!!!

Quadcams is offline   Reply With Quote