View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 09:25 PM   #57
XP6
Formerly ST170ish

Christ I cant wait to get back into it, this is driving me crazy... had a absyst removed from the base of my spine last november(baseball sized!). They cant close the wound up because the risk of infection is to great, and Im not allowed to sweat. So I have a nurse come out every day to change the dressing, its almost healed. As a result I cant go to work(lead refinery) because my employers have a open wound policy, lucky for unlimited full paid sick leave!
Before the operation I was gym'n up to 6 days a week(spilt program)and I walked 8km every day plus my job is very physical, at that point I had a nice 6pac developed and was quite muscled/strong. It depress's me a bit as I used to be overweight and very unfit, I use to smoke a pack a day and other stuff, drank like a fish and would eat anything without no exersize at all, I ended up at 104kg(179cm)I had man boobs, was a skinny 65kg rake in the teens!
So I decided to give up that life style, gave up smoking, stopped drinking, started exersizing. That was about 4yrs ago, so Ive been on a health kick for several years then it came to a sudden halt, talk about being fidgity insane. Didnt know what to do with myself, I've taken up woodwork otherwise Id be insane by now!
Hopefully I get the all clear from the doc on the 28th of this month, restart my life again, lost nearly all my defintion and Ive gained about 5kgs in body weight(proberly around 15-20kg in fat)and weigh in at 90kg ATM my ideal is about 70-5kg(without the muslced gym yuppie look), I cant help the weight gain as Im a big eater(I can eat 2 footlongs...easy)
XP6 is offline   Reply With Quote