View Single Post
Old 18-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
arronm
BA/F6 BF/F6 SSV/R TTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakit
Just a 'little bit' of up-to-date info on the Driver Day!

"Our Driver Day at Barbagallo is fast approaching - Monday 3rd March 2008 - and we only have 17 spots left at this stage, so hurry and secure your spot with the Treasurer now! finance@fpvtickfordclubwa.com.au

Cost for this event is $175 per driver. There will be 6 instructors on the day and heaps more time out on the track compared to MC Motorsport! We will have the use of both the short and long tracks. We need 40 drivers to make this event happen and we will need full payment as soon as possible. The event has now been opened to family, friends, forum members (non-club) and other car clubs.
You will need to arrive at the Barbagallo entrance by 7.30am. We have the track booked from 8am-4pm, so would like to get the formalities over as quickly as possible so that we can get out on the track ASAP.

You will need a CAMS license to participate - either a day license or a year license - and the forms will be available to fill out on the day. A day license will cost $21 and a year license will cost $88. You must have full payment on the day or you will not be able to participate.
You MUST change your brake fluid (high boiling point fluid is best). Check your brake rotors and pads, pump up your tyres to 40 psi, remove all loose equipment from your interior (before leaving home to save time) including the glove box, centre console, boot area and even your floor mats -everything can become a missile. Make sure your battery is tightly secured. Pre BA's will need a catch can for the water overflow. A 600ml coke bottle will do for most models.

The clothing requirements for the event are a long sleeved cotton shirt, long pants, closed shoes and an Australian Standards Approved helmet. A fire extinguisher is recommended, but not mandatory.
Spectators are welcome, but must be on their best behaviour or they will be asked to leave.
The Club trailer and esky’s will be there on the day and a sausage sizzle will be provided or you can BYO lunch as there are no food outlets close by. You may want to bring along some extra drinks in case we have a repeat of the scorcher of a day that we had last year!!"
Could you please give me some details as I missed them. Arron ..Just read the post better, I think it has every thing I need , Try to get the day off and I will be there. F6 with 6 pot brembos here I come....
arronm is offline   Reply With Quote