View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #1
bartsau
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Clutch Problems!!!

Well had a fun experience so far tonight. Was heading out for indoor cricket and taking off at a set of lights. Grabbed 1st, then 2nd and then went to grab 3rd! Only I couldn't disengage 2nd. On top of this the clutch pedal gained a whole lot of resistance. I then went to grab neutral and head into the service station only to find that it wouldn't move out of 2nd. So pulled into the servo in 2nd and then slammed it into neutral. Pulled up and had a play with the cable with no luck.

I suspect the clutch has had a little destructive episode and will be out for the count. Just wondering if anyone can confirm this?

The clutch is the heaviest on offer from excedy for the AU 6's and is only about 7months old so rather surprised it has gone. Also, I have not detected any slip at all with this clutch.

I am hoping just something simple has gone and is fixable without having to fork out for a new clutch again.

Rhys

AU I Forte Sedan - No longer
Toy Car Build
bartsau is offline   Reply With Quote