View Single Post
Old 16-04-2019, 11:24 AM   #118
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: NBN so far, whats your experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
If you are looking at upgrading to FTTP with Technology Choice then you must have a fair bit of cash kicking around. Most plans above 100mbs cost a fair bit, then you need to consider what the real world performance is going to be like. Fibre will definitely give you better performance for some things, especially multiple users , but for 1-2 users that may be browsing or viewing content then I think 100mbs will be plenty
if you havent understood from my previous comments

if i want to go NBN hard wired im either going to have to pay for new copper line from well somewhere to the house as it was severed in atleast one location over 10 years ago not just disconnected at a point or node

or if i was lucky and was able to (rather than refit old tech seeing ill have to fit something) have a fiber line fed from the curb

but looks like ill just keep waiting and stay wireless

rebuilding the zh fairlane with a clevo 400m 4v heads injected whipple blown with aode 4 speed trans to a 9" ....... we'll get there eventually

just remember don't be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the Ark...Professionals built the Titanic!

I have taken up meditation... at least it's better than sitting around doing nothing !!
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote