View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
BigStan
Starter Motor

Default XP Super Pursuit Parts

Hi all,

I have just completed a bare shell tear down of an XP Super Pursuit coupe and find myself in the unenviable position of having to relocate interstate.

Most of the parts I have are surplus to the rebuild requirements and I am looking to place them in a good home. The car was trunning prior to the tear down so all the parts are in working order with some parts in excellent condition. I have a 200ci 6cyl engine and associated running gear, an original 3 speed Auto which was rebuilt only 2000km and has a new torque converter, an 8 1/2 inch diff in good working order, the tailshaft to suit the 3 speed auto, some front and all rear suspension parts, a heater unit and a heap of other bits and pieces. Basically, I am keeping the body, chrome and interior parts but all the running gear is taking up room in my garage and if I can't find a new home for it then they'll end up at the wreckers.

I don't have to tell you guys that some of these bits can be difficult to get. So send me an email and I can let you know what I have that's available.

BigStan is offline   Reply With Quote