View Single Post
Old 23-11-2018, 09:42 AM   #342
Express
Bathed In A Yellow Glow

Default Re: Schumacher critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
If I was a teenager (Mick), I think I'd rather have a father, even like that, than no father.

All anyone knows is what is leaked or reported to the media. I'm happy for him to still be in this world.

I’ve been through something similar to this recently with my wife and I can say for myself and my family the last thing you ever want to do is let go, you want to hold on to a piece of them forever regardless of the emotional cost.

The medical professionals told us keeping her alive was futile and we could see the logic of that but that didn’t waver us as we still wanted to hold on but we couldn’t as we knew her expressed wishes were not to exist like that and support was turned off.

I can’t talk for Schumacher and his family as I don’t know them, nor do I know anything about his real condition, I can only talk for myself and it’s not something I’d wish for myself regardless of what my family wants or if they feel incapable of letting go.

Just an opinion as I understand we all think differently on issues like this because life is precious but so is the quality of it.

Express is offline   Reply With Quote
13 users like this post: