View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #477
coolozzieguy

Default Re: WZ Fiesta ST Questions Thread

Quote:
1- Aircon doesn't get super cold but it manages fine. It doesn't make any noticeable change to power output on/off

2- Projector lamps will be different to what you're used to. The factory bulbs work quite well and the high beam is passable

3- Mine handles loose surfaces pretty well without too many hassles. Any big ruts or holes will give you hard time with the stiff suspension and can be prone to tram lining at times (i.e. following grooves in the road)

4 - It is a 3 stage system

Default - Stability/Traction/ABS
Sport - Stability/ABS
Off - ABS

5 - If you take the foam section out of the wheel well you should be able to fit a full size spare in there. I would just opt to keep the space saver and an extra temporary puncture repair kit for peace of mind.

6 - The motor is used in America where in some places it's hard to find fuels that don't have ethanol blends. It will be fine..

7 - No idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmavx View Post
My answers generally as above with my extra comments being
1 have not had an issue if set to max cold in traffic
2 both only average if you do a lot of country driving change to hid bulbs, low beam easy high a pain in the....( need special mounting blocks i got mine from south africa)
3 an absolute hoot on gravel
4 as above
5 a full size spare will mean the boot mat will not fit properly as the wheel/tyre will be higher than the surrounding floor
6 10% is alowable US cars use a different engine management and so pay no attention to what they do, watch what UK and europe do
7 again the US have completely different head unit and display which has not been used outside of north america so i would not expect any major change here

Hope this helps
Mrmavx
Thanks Guys,

Much appreciated. Good to hear opinions of owners.
Shorter UltraRide shocks to suit F/R.
30mm Whiteline Swaybar.

2010 TB Hyundai Getz. 4dr, 5sp Manual, 1.6L.
Enough Said.

Boggo October 2014 WZ Fiesta ST, Spirit Blue.
Gives me Wiiiiiiiiiiiiings!
coolozzieguy is offline   Reply With Quote