View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 11:45 AM   #90
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Century Batteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehoon View Post
My post not only gave advice on the problem but also mentioned I bought one this year.

That makes it more than relevant.

Please read the original post correctly
Perhaps some reading and comprehension lessons are on the cards for yourself too.

I acknowledge the advice and that it is true and valid advice.

But this thread is about out of character early failures of these batteries in cars with known good electrical systems. Batteries manufactured in the last couple of years, not 5 or 6 years ago where the same people experienced no problems.

Like installing a externally fully charged battery into the car and having it instantly fail, but then fitting a new replacement and the things starts no problems.

Yes I read you purchased a battery this year. But when? A month ago, 2, 5? In the scheme of the thread and other reviews its a young battery and not necessarily in the range of failure.

I bought my Dad a Supercharge battery this year. It's absolutely fantastic, no problems so far. But that should be true of a battery I bought 5 days ago and installed yesterday. I'm sure you get the gist.

But as i said, remember this thread in a year or 2 or 3 and come back with equivalent time feedback. If its still working fine, then I'm happy to accept an "oi d*chead. I was right, you were wrong".
arm79 is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: