View Single Post
Old 29-09-2014, 11:30 AM   #1406
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tut0r View Post
I hate when your car as an intermittent problem and it never produces the symptom when you take it to the mechanics, instead have to run the gauntlet of making the noises yourself and hand gestures to get your point across when you find out to only be talking to the apprentice who has no idea whats going on....
Trust me I was on the end of that crap (as the auto electrician getting a car with intermittant faults) and there is nothing worse than that situation for everyone.

99% of the time a customer will bring their car in with an intermittant problem, and it won't do it while its at the shop and it won't throw codes either when you scan it, you have to keep the car for ages and drive it, which the customer usually can't do because they need the car for getting to work.

The car won't play up when we have it, but when they get it back it starts playing up again.

Its bad when its not something common as if you've worked on a few with that problem you generally know what it is but when you're flying blind its no good.
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: