View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:13 PM   #86
EB#
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Constant helpful advice and step by step guides in easy to understand format with pictures. 
Default Re: Photobucket... WTF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
...We are still sorting that out. You can upload them to the AFF gallery for now which has
a (current) user limit of 500 Mb and a maximum file size of 500 kb per image.
I now have a copy of all my PB images that were linked into my build threads and various threads/discussions here at AFF.
The set of 1500 images (each under 500kb) totals about 250Mb and I am now considering loading them to my gallery space here at AFF.

By the way, the 'upload guide' by Raptor is very handy, thanks....
https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11447020

Just have a few questions:

- Have you had any success with editing image links from PB to AFF, in a global manner for a forum member?
- The upload function in my gallery area does not seem to include the 'load by folder or album' option, only a single file. I'm not sure how to select multiple files...?
- I did a test upload of one jpeg that includes a 'space' in the file name and the uploaded version amended the space to an 'underscore'. Would this create a conflict of some kind in relation to previous comments on the '%20' character etc ? Many of my jpegs (and hence old links) do have spaces in the file name.
- Aside from the delete single file feature, it appears there is not a 'multiple delete file' option in the gallery, just in case I need to delete a batch after an upload. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Tips and comments would be most welcome.

Cheers.
EB# is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: