View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 11:23 AM   #190
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Would it be worth trading my FPV GT in on a new Mustang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT450 View Post
Hi Ross, yes there are certain times in your life when things come into perspective and having my surgery certainly changed my focus. I have never had the money or the wanderlust , I love my family, adore my grandkids and am very passionate about motorsport, they are what keep me going and get me up in the morning. I still work , can't really see myself not doing that, through both necessity and wanting to but the reality will hit one day. I was contemplating when I wouldn't be going to the Mountain as I have been doing it every year since I was 21, a younger mate said this was his last year due to age, but I reckon I will see at least my 70th birthday still going there.

I never had the whine you love so much, but I do enjoy the bark of the Mustang on start up, it really does wake the neighbours. So hopefully I will get the overseas trip when I retire ( it won't really matter if I don't I have been here 51 years and only let the country once to combine a holiday and a motor race) I would like to see the land of my birth to my teens again, but in the meantime the orange beast makes up for that.

Cheers

GT450
Through your writing it sounds very clear that you have made the right call. It's nice to hear you smile through your writing. Whine is a must have , but I too would love the bark.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: