View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 01:07 PM   #192
Batmobile
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Would it be worth trading my FPV GT in on a new Mustang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT450 View Post
I deliberately didn't ever drive a supercharged GT for fear I may like it too much Ross, but as I said after a re evaluation ther really only was one Ford option new so I took it. I really is a totally different beast in many ways but the end result is the same and that's the joy it brings. Are you heading to Bathurst this year?
Eaglem I wasn't prepared to go through all the pain that comes with a private sale , I know I may have done better , but not by much and all the experts on here that tell you hang on it's worth more are armchair experts , lets see how they go when it's their car in the frame. 12 years on I got nearly 50% of my purchase price back and it sounds like you got a bargain on your Mustang. As long as we are happy in our own skin who cares what others think just enjoy the roar and the whine....lol
GT450
Bathurst is certainly on the radar , but with my daughters wedding , I won't make a call until the end of Sept. I hope to be able to stay with friends , so accommodation shouldn't be an issue.
Batmobile is offline   Reply With Quote