View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 02:32 PM   #244
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Australian fuel efficiency standards aimed at cutting petrol bills, 'catching up' with US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Surprise, surprise. Every portfolio Bowen has run had turned to crap, including Climate Change and Energy. This is the result of empty headed, tax payer funded politicians with zero experience in the private sector. That sentiment probably extends to public sector bureaucrats with zero private sector experience advising this numb nut. They're taking their advice direct from Schwab himself, likely.

I'd like to think the LNP are better, but these are the same WEF puppets supporting ALP's Digital Identity bill being rammed through Parliament. It's voluntary of course, just like it was voluntary to not get the jab, except you couldn't do anything if you didnt participate in the worlds largest medical experiment.
Nazis ! typical of Nazis and Communist in how they dominated over everyone in fact !
I did not get the COVID Jab as my G Dad warned me of such peoples actions back in the 1970's

But all the rest of my family were forced to get the so called Vax
or totally loose their job in fact !
Then look at how they have treated the Nurses now after they won their case that what the Government did was illegal, such is typical of Nazis and Communist in fact !

Only most Australians are that stupid that they know nothing in depth about such things at all in fact, so you are all sitting ducks !

It would be so easy for such Governments to reach their target of having to reduce the worlds population by 80%.
Such has to be done or we will all die, many top Climate Change people have said and some of the richest people have demanded openly on TV in fact, but the Media have no regards for such a person saying such a thing at all ! but will make a huge deal about some footballer being called names ?
a footballer that can not handle verbal abuse, Go back to the 1990's and before, crying about such nonsense and one would be laughed off the field as a good for nothing boy ! not a Man that's for sure.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: